YQ12 YQ Code of Conduct
At YQ workshops we invite you to:
- make friends with other members to the group.
- enjoy yourself, join in and have a go.
- take care when using equipment and let the workshop leader know if something is broken, so we can keep you safe.
- take care when moving about the room and be careful of equipment, including hot irons that may be in use.
- respect the venue your workshop is being held in and other people who may be using the building.
- Please don’t gossip or talk negatively about other members of the group.
- Remember that all of the adults involved with workshop are volunteers – please appreciate the time they are giving to deliver this event for you!
- We will not tolerate bad language, aggressive behaviour or bullying.
- If you behave badly, we may contact your parent / carer and ask them to remove you from the workshop. If this happens you may not be able to attend future workshops.
The most important thing is to have a good time and enjoy learning something new!
Print this form and take to workshops - YQs and their parent/guardian need to read and sign the form.
YQ12 Code of Conduct (36kB)